Songfluencer took a two-tiered approach, hiring Macro and Nano creators local to the five key tour markets. Nano creators were hired via ticket exchange (offer of tickets and meet & greet in exchange for their participation), while we negotiated rates for Macro creators.
Each creator was required to make the following posts, as well as attend their respective show:
- One post leading up to the show on TikTok, Instagram Reels, or Instagram Stories*
- A second post recapping the concert experience on TikTok.
- Some creators went a step further, posting to their Stories and other feeds outside of this campaign, extending the reach of these partnerships.
*Macro creators were only required to make one post for this campaign
Creators were required to include the following in their content:
- Tags in caption: @dylanscott #ThisTownsBeenTooGoodToUsTour
- Official Sounds in video: This Town’s Been Too Good To Us, Livin’ My Best Life, Good Times Go By Too Fast
- In video content: Highlight Dylan Scott, and mention the event show date/location either in caption or text overlay
Songfluencer handled content rights management with creators, and ran Spark Ads to increase visibility of approved posts in each city.